My photo
For over 30 years I have researched Religion, Science and Philosophies and continue to do so. It has been my quest to know how to integrate mind, body and soul. The Awareness of how to live in joy, peace, and power over my own destiny. Co-create my life, move the Mountains and Walk on water ...How about you? I will share my thoughts, revelations and resources; thru Newsletters and programs designed so that you may also become Aware on how to live the Abundant Life. Click the link to my virtual Office and let me help you live the Abundant life Now ! Or go to my website PowerfulAwareness.com to recieve my Newsletter "Living Awarenesss"

Saturday, October 18, 2008


“My Angel”


I just want to tell you…all the things you are…and all the things you mean to me.
When I found myself in need, Faith would lead me on
I would feel you calling me inside my soul
Then God answered all my prayers…when I opened wide my heart and embraced you there.

You’re my Angel…Miracle…now you are here within my life..
He has Blessed me yet again…Breathed life through me again.
You’re My Angel

Life is just a moment…we’re blowin’ with the wind.
We are trying to find our way.
And only time can tell us how our lives unfold…but…
Spirit will surround us.

When there is darkness all around us
The light will guide you on.
Spirit will ease your troubled mind.

God answered all my prayers... is with me and always cares.
Mia Angelina…A Miracle… sending you here to be in my life.
God gives shelter from the rain…Gave hope to me again..
You’re My Angel…Miracle…you bring love into my life.
You are My Angel.

Mia Angelina…My Miracle.
Your what I’m thankful for.
I have been released from all the pain…
there is joy within again.

My Angel…My daughter…Mia




written by Katrina Mia
.