My photo
For over 30 years I have researched Religion, Science and Philosophies and continue to do so. It has been my quest to know how to integrate mind, body and soul. The Awareness of how to live in joy, peace, and power over my own destiny. Co-create my life, move the Mountains and Walk on water ...How about you? I will share my thoughts, revelations and resources; thru Newsletters and programs designed so that you may also become Aware on how to live the Abundant Life. Click the link to my virtual Office and let me help you live the Abundant life Now ! Or go to my website PowerfulAwareness.com to recieve my Newsletter "Living Awarenesss"

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mia's Lullaby

For O so long…I had this dream…to hold you in my arms.
To pull you close…and stroke your hair…. Embraced by all your charms.

Now here you. …Just a babe…love brought you here to me.
The innocence within your gaze. …God’s love has left a trace.

I hold your hand..as I kiss your face….I look within your eyes…and find a door that’s opened there where spirits love abides

I love you so…I love you so…

We’ve just begun…our journey now…a promise I will keep
To be with you, to learn with you, You’ve made my life complete.

I Love you so…I love you so…

Speak your first words…and call to me …I watch over as you sleep…
Take your first steps…and if you fall…give comfort while you weep.

We’ll laugh and play and “Dance the Dance”…as time is quickly spent…
The years will come; the years will go…I’ll wonder where they went.

I love you so

I’ll turn around, and standing there a woman you will be.
And hopefully when you look at me, “A Mothers love”….you’ll see.

I love you so
My Angel …..I love you so

Words by: Kathleen Peluso copyright 2004
Music by: Rolf Lovland (Songs from a Secret Garden) Papillon